vendredi 20 mars 2009

The Essential Northern Soul Story (V.O.R. 1998)



1 The Inspirations : No One Else Can Take Your Place
2 Bobby Treetop : Wait Till I Get To Know Ya
3 The Velvet Satins : Nothing Can Compare To You
4 The Majestics : (I Love Her So Much) It Hurts Me
5 Dena Barnes : If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life
6 Larry Clinton : She's Wanted
7 The Inticers : Since You Left
8 Herb Ward : Strange Change
9 Moses Dillard & The Dynamic Showmen : I'll Pay The Price
10 George Blackwell : Can't Lose My Head
11 The Bell Boys : I Don't Want To Lose You
12 The Group Featuring Cecil Washington : I Don't Like To Lose
13 Four Perfections : I'm Not Strong Enough
14 Frankie Beverly & The Butlers : Because Of My Heart
15 Yvonne Vernee : Just Like You Did Me
16 Ronnie McNeir : Sitting In My Class
17 Sandra Philips : World Without Sunshine
18 Little Jimmy Scott : It Rained 40 Days And Nights
19 Patti Young : Head And Shoulders
20 Epitome Of Sound : You Don't Love Me
21 Jimmy Mack : My World Is On Fire
22 Jackie Day : Naughty Boy
23 Edward Hamilton : I'm Gonna Love You
24 Robby Lawson : Burning Sensation
25 John Hampton : Not My Girl

http://www.mediafire.com/?tnnwgvvn2ld

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil